[Fwd: Support Ticket ID 12745 Has Been Replied To]

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 18:29:24 UTC 2003

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:14:45 -0400 (EDT)
"Kareem Shehata" <kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> Any suggestions?

Well, not about ISP's, but I have my domain name (gotta change my sig)
www.orderinchaos.org working through Zoneedit.com, and it seems to be
pretty reliable so far (goes and checks b4 sends mail, LOL!).

There is an update client called zoneclient, a Python script which I
just set up as an hourly cronjob, which is very easy to use (must be if
I got it to work).

Of course, I wish I just had a static IP, but, hey...

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046