Problems With List?

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 10 15:05:50 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 01:44, Jason Shein wrote:

> I posted about a week ago topic was about the sharp Zaurus. Then I tried
> to reply to a posting and I got
> "Your message was not delivered within 4 days. Host ss.org is not
> responding."

Did it really say "Host ss.org is not responding" or was it "Host lethe.ss.org
is not responding"?  It's an important difference.  It should have been
lethe.ss.org otherwise there's something funny going on (funnier than just
plain connectivity issues).

Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                       Debian GNU/Linux