wireless/broadband router recommendations?

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 3 17:14:13 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 12:59, Stewart C.Russell wrote:
> I want to share my dsl connection wirelessly with an AirPort-equipped eMac. Are the Linksys, D-Link and SMC 802.11b offerings much of a muchness, or are there ones to avoid? Any particular easy to admin from a Linux box?
>
> I don't need any faster than 11b, as that's all the eMac will do.
>
> thanks,
>  Stewart

I've had great success with a Linksys box, but then again I'm using a
Linksys card, and never tried it with a mac.  I've done all of the
configuration through the web interface, and pretty much tossed the CD's
unused into the trash (or my pack of unused install crap which is the
same thing).

Kareem

--
      kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org   -   Kareem Shehata   -   416-676-6611