wireless/broadband router recommendations?

Matthew M. Gamble tlug-Xk30rxnpnVyw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 3 17:08:41 UTC 2003

If you can find a Prism based card (like the DLink DWL-520 NON-PLUS) you can
run the HostAP Linux drivers and run your own access point.  The HostAP
homepage is http://hostap.epitest.fi/

I've got this running at home and in the office with a variety of machines
attached and surfing fine.  Making your own wireless router gives far more
power and flexibility than any of the 'off the shelf' solution.

Regards,

M. Gamble