Looking for tech help

login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 31 01:27:01 UTC 2003

EK> Hi all,

EK> If there is any one who does tech support on call basis get back to me with your rate and brief bio (to show my boss) in private.

EK> Equbay

Top 10 questions to you:

1. What OS / Applications / Software / Database?
2. On-site or Off-site or both?
3. Location (city) / Type of Business?
4. # of servers and end users?
5. Additionally, list top 5 most technical issues?
6. What is really tech support? Hardware, Software etc...
7. Describe the required qualifications / education / experience for
   this position?
8. Describe the support hours you required from this person?
9. Any traveling involve?
10. Any additional notes?

Based on the above answers, someone will be able to answer your short
question in details.

S. Mohammad [login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org]