Looking for tech help

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 31 01:36:26 UTC 2003

Hi Equbay,

   Could you provide a bit more info on what environment you need help
with? I am pretty good at hardware, networking, OS config - general
sysadmin stuff. In fact, on-site support is what I do as my
bread-and-butter. If you need assistance with specific apps then it
would depend a bit more.

   In case you would like to know before hand, I charge $65/h and I have
about six years of experience; the first four mainly in MS environments,
the last two mostly in Linux (though with a decent amount of MS still in
there).

   Take care, and best of luck finding help!

Madison