NVU the WYSIWYG HTML for linux

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 30 23:26:12 UTC 2003

On 10/30/2003 04:41:27 PM, Tom wrote:
> Don't slag them for building on top of Composer - that's the whole
> idea of open source.  As a developer, it's much more fun to start
> your own project from scratch, but it's better if we try to build on
> each others' work.

No, not at all.  I think it's a great idea.
What I was slagging them for is that I assume they will publicise the
hell out of it saying "look what we, Lindows, have created.  Now
everyone can stop using Windows, and start using Lindows."
It's mainly their marketing strategy that bothers me.  I mean, the damn
thing is called Lindows.  ;-)
Time will tell how much credit the mozilla team gets.  It's definitely
not too late for Lindows to redeem themselves.

Austin