easy step-by-step through ftp?

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 25 04:17:28 UTC 2003

> Keith Mastin wrote:
>
>> What are you using for a client?
>
> wu-2.6.2-5

:)

... thats a server, and one with a marked history I might add. vsftpd is a
breeze to configure, I think it's available in an rpm (you're a redhat
guy, right?) and it's considered if not THE best, one of them. At least
take a look at it.

>> I use ncftp, and it's good enough that I've pretty much forgotten how
>> to use any others. The ncftp man pages have all the info you need.
>
> OK, those 32 screen should keep me busy for a while. Thanks, Keith.
>
> And to show my appreciation, I'll collect on any bad debts you have up
> here in Timmins. I'll take 10% off the top of course...
>
> ; )
>
> Chris

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. If I ever need a favor... you know...
"between friends"   ... I can come to you, right? (I think I been watching
too many old gangster movies or something... )

Cheers,

--
Keith