domains on linux

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 14:55:03 UTC 2003

IIRC from reading the man page on NMAP or IPTables isn't there a way to
setup a box/firewall to not answer port scans? Something about simply
not responging unless it is a specific request for the server (ie.
http-get request for Apache)? I wish I could remember details but anyway
it might be a way to keep Rogers off your back.

Madison