domains on linux

Fiifi Markin markino_05-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 14:22:42 UTC 2003

hello,
i have a router that distributes my internet connection from  rogers cable,
i am connected to the router on a dhcp protocol, and i wan to setup a web
server for my website. my problem is i know very little a bout networking, i
am using internal ip's(192.168.....) for my network, and the address which
is comminf from rogers is a 24.64....... how do i setup the domain for the
webserver and have my other hosts (cuttently connected to the router )
connect to that domain