SOS2

Phillip Mills pmills-5bG9SNWDbRX3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 14:24:43 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 08:42 PM, Austin wrote:

> While the conference is mostly education-related, the lectures are
> mostly technical and very general, so all are welcome.  Information is
> available at http://poseidon.senecac.on.ca/~sos2/ .

I just attempted to sign up on the web site.  After entering data on
the participant page, hitting 'Submit' reloaded the same page with
blank fields...no confirmation, which leads me to suspect that it
failed...or maybe not.  There also seems to be no real world contact
information on the site.

I guess I could just show up and see what happens.

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714