Mulithoming..

Andrew G. Hammond drew-vnkfHpbZfesgsBAKwltoeQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 20 08:56:37 UTC 2003

Briefly, yes. Assuming that the "routers" listed below are either real
routers or some kind of firewalling solution, it would also be
reasonably secure. The question "why do it" comes to mind. The only
thing I can think of is a local admin network or some kind of VPN
trickery, which actually makes sense.

Drew