Sympatico Mail Dupes?

cybervoyager cybervoyager-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 16:50:13 UTC 2003

I used to use Sympatico about 2 years ago.. they had a big special christmas sign on package..
sign up now befoe xmas and you get a discount.. so I tried it out...

Yes I had the same thing happening back then.. getting tons of duplicate emails, so it seems
by everyones comments on this list, that this is not something new with sympatico.
I totally forgot about it, until I started hearing about it on this list again. Never did figure
out why it was occuring, but obviously Sympatico has not fixed the problem, if this has
been an ongoing issue for over two years.

I am on Mr. Rogers neighbourhood (Rogers Cable) at the moment and have never
seen this mail duplicate problem with Rogers, as of yet.