Sympatico Mail Dupes?

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 18 03:53:07 UTC 2003

> Yes I had the same thing happening back then.. getting tons of
> duplicate = emails, so it seems by everyones comments on this list,
> that this is not something new with = sympatico.=20 I totally forgot
> about it, until I started hearing about it on this list = again. Never
> did figure out why it was occuring, but obviously Sympatico has not
> fixed the = problem, if this has been an ongoing issue for over two
> years.

That makes things make more sense.

I had an "rmdups" script as part of my "pull mail into my mailbox"
regimen, and had more or less forgotten that I had been receiving a fair
number of duplicates.  Over about the last week, the duplicates have
been getting more spread out in time, with the result that they often
make it into subfolders before I notice duplication.
--
output = ("aa454" "@" "freenet.carleton.ca")
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/sap.html