Googley Woogeley

cybervoyager cybervoyager-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 06:32:19 UTC 2003

What does it have to do with Linux..??? well I want to get off of windows
and learn linux and unix.. thats what.!!!.. that is why I joined this list..

Why? do you have a problem with that... just because I want to learn
or is learning not aloud on this list? And why do you have a problem
with me addressing this google problem.. I feel it is an important issue
and not just my personal rant. Everybody uses google blindly,
without questioning what the website does. Whats wrong with
raising peoples awareness about such??? .. and  yes even if
you do not use windoze flavors of OS.

But yes I agree with your advice.. I would love to learn how to
write scripts on linux and unix to deal this stuff... but how are people
like myself going to learn if others more knowledgable are condescending in
their attitude instead of tuning into the real issues and DOING SOMETHING
ABOUT IT.. !!! Sure there are tons of websites online with all kinds of
linux and unix scripts that do all kinds of things under the sun, but still
you have to start somewhere, hence lists like this.

Thank God we have alternatives like Linux and Unix and even apple OS-X..
if it was up to M$... I am pretty sure we wouldn't.

---