Googley Woogeley

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 05:37:53 UTC 2003

I have seen the name cybervoyager before and you make reference to a
recent thread so I am going t ogo out on a limb here and guess that you
are, in fact, a member of the list. With that preamble; what does your
fear of cookies and WinXP problems have to do with Linux? If it bothers
you so bad, switch to Linux and that will solve your spyware problems.
Set a cron job to clear you cookies each night to solve that problem
(and write a darn script that greps for google.com if you only want to
kill those ones).

Personally this sounds like a Spam itself and I really hope I didn't
just make an arse of myself by responding to it.

Madison

cybervoyager wrote:
> Okay so how many people on this list use Google as their primary search
> engine?
> You are all talking ad infinitum about email privacy in relation to
> spam... what about
> the intrusion of cookies and spyder bots that harvest harvest email
> addresses
> off of servers, and proxy type spying.. where you use a search like
> google and
> they record all your information.

<rest of rant snipped>