Microsoft Must be held accountable.

Ralph Doncaster ralph-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 03:03:39 UTC 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Colin McGregor wrote:

> Now, coming to the nasty stuff some on this list have said about Dave, I do
> NOT think the man is intentionally crocked. On the other hand I do think the
> man may get himself in over his head and maybe not realise he is over his
> head...

If you mean that his primary intent in business wasn't to screw his
suppliers then I would agree.  However I have proof that he intentionally
perpetuated a crooked act.  The bankruptcy act requires a company upon
filing to notify all its suppliers that it has done so.  My company was
providing services to Velocet at the time.  Knowing that I would require
cash payment for services once I found out about the bankruptcy, Dave &
crew decided not to tell me about it.  Dave claimed he wanted to tell me
but was out-voted by the other directors (presumably Jeff Mason, Adam
Heaney and Chris Chasse).  "My peers made me do it" doesn't cut it as an
excuse for stealing.

Hmmm... now that I've written that it makes me think that if I present it
to the police as a case of theft over and fraud, maybe they will give it
a serious investigation...

-Ralph