Microsoft Must be held accountable.

Ralph Doncaster ralph-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 14 00:21:15 UTC 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Keith Mastin wrote:

> I don't think you can unincorporate until your books are free and clear
> and the creditors have been paid or those matters have been settled for
> the corporation. Until you do, it's still a viable entity and can come
> back to haunt you later.

I guess you didn't read my post about Dave & crew (Velocet/DSL.ca); you
can contact the trustee ("Judd, Gregory M." <gjudd-dvAlpm8UpAg at public.gmane.org>) for
confirmation that they walked away owing creditors ~$2M.

Last I heard, Dave was still driving a nice new Lincoln Navigator and just
finished building a new custom house.

-Ralph