Wiznet

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 13 19:45:46 UTC 2003

> Wiznet performance has been decreasing for the last months, according to my
> experience here.
> Anybody who had already changed to another ISP?

What's your price range?

I know this topic has been mentioned on the list before, and that of
chat-c+hT0Pt6R4H3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org so I'd suggest searching the archives if available. I'd
drop a link in here but I don't have one, dangitall.

Personally speaking, and I'm astounded to be saying anything good about
Rogers, but after the financial insolvency of @home a couple years back,
things have really settled down and it's quite reliable now. They have a
hispeed-lite packages, can't remember the cost, that might prove doable
for you. As much as I like throwing business the way of little or more
indepent ISPs, sometimes getting your connectivity from big scary
companies has its advantages, sadly.

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.