Microsoft Must be held accountable.

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 12 06:47:56 UTC 2003

<quote who="Teodor Iliescu">
<snip>

> I am still shuddering from an OpenBSD install. I guess they want to keep
> the weenies out, but get the geeks in on the fun. :o

Have you seen the FreeBSD install lately? I couldn't believe how fast I
was configuring the system after the initial fdisk... less than 20
minutes.  :)

There was a distro out a few years back as an offshoot of redhat-6.2
called KRUD. Secured out of the box like OpenBSD, had to be a guru to do
anything. I loved/hated it, learned a lot from that little distro.

--
Keith