How to start a revolution?

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 10 22:35:40 UTC 2003

How to start a revolution, eh? I favour the use of an 'agent
provocateur' personally ;)

Revolutions fall flat on their faces unless there is a groundswell of
grassroots support. Are your circumstances ripe? Otherwise I would
suggest you bide your time and effort, but keep on poking and prodding
when appropriate situations present themselves. Strike while and where
the iron is hot, as they say!

People, on the whole, are lazy and loathe to change the way the operate
unless there is sufficient motivation to do so.

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.