SCO called me Thursday.

Warren Postma warren.postma-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 3 04:41:11 UTC 2003

 >Other suggestions?

Um, how about, let's go Straight Up:

(1) How does it feel to work for a lying cheating weasel scumbag?  Oh
wait, you work for Darl, not Bill.  Okay, How does it feel to work for a
lying cheating wife-beating fire-breathing soul-sucking demon from the
Seventh Circle of Hell?

(2) How long do you think the policy of lying, covering up, and making
false allegations can last, before people realize you have no actual
business model, no viable products, and that, having made your last
nickel from the 1960s era AT&T source code you seem to think so much of,
that you should really just call it a day like the rest of the Linux IPO
dot-bombs that went bust before you?

(3) How does it feel to spend all day making allegations about Linux,
when Linux is what built your company, gave it an overpriced IPO, which
has cushioned you while you look for real customers, and while you
scramble to come up with a real product to sell, the best you can seem
to do is to try to create a firestorm of controversy over your ancient
unix rights?

Most Sincerely, and with all my Unkindest Disregards to all the SCO
buffoons, I remain definitely-not-yours....

Warren