GUI

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 30 17:24:30 UTC 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:10:01 -0500
Anton Markov <anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Courts, unfortunately, discriminate against businesses
> while favoring the individuals.

...are you high on crack at the moment? That's the only explanation, other than
a complete lack of knowledge about legal history, I can come up with for such an
absurd statement.

The recent case in which a court in the U.S. *actually sided against the
corporation's unfettered right to conduct business as they saw fit, in favour of
individual shareholders*, has sent shockwaves through the legal system there,
and here in Canada too, since it is so unprecedented for a court to intercede
in, or even comment on, the decision-making of a corporate board. Again I refer
to Lord "Tubby" Black and his cronies in the U.S., specifically one Mr. Perle,
who is *finally* being called on his dubious business dealings after decades of
inattention.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046