[TorontoNUI] Whats new?

rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 29 22:50:24 UTC 2003

Maybe you have a point. I'll take suggestions into consideration.
Regards,
Rick Tomaschuk

Just for your information:

Toronto Area Novell Users Group -- aka TorontoNUI.ca, TANUG
 The [TorontoNUI] is good for email filters.

> Message: Novell is a supporter of Linux.  Toronto has an active
>Novell User International Group, and provides many Linux resources.

Novell is in the process of developing Linux resources while
countering claims from SCO and dealing with other market forces. NUI
is in the process of restructuring. Contact the NUI board of directors
at: http://www.nuinet.com if you have any questions. Mention TorontoNUI.

> interested in our activities, getting involved, or have questions
> check us out at http://www.TorontoNUI.ca , or email me directly.
your >announcements directed outside of TNUI.  The most basic example
is you >never identify what NUI stands for.  If you would like me to
suggest

If you are interested in participating see the contact page and send
$35.00CD donation to address posted. If you are serious about actively
doing something to participate we may skip the $35.00 but we still
need to consider financing from sponsors. Many TLUG members are
familiar with TorontoNUI as I've been to a few meetings at UofT. I
handed out a lot of free Novell and other stuff at a UofT meeting
during the summer if you were there. I'll get more freebees when I
can. Active members of TorontoNUI are hard to come by since this is
all volunteer work. Many
just scan the website and read periodic newsletters. We meet
ocaisionally but with the Internet much of what is at meetings can be
viewed in a browser.
RickT

Driving Force Technologies Ltd.
Rick Tomaschuk