GUI

talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 27 15:10:05 UTC 2003

Hi Hugh,

Any question that asks 'What is best?' has no answers, only preferences.

I use WindowMaker for the sole reason that I can use Alt + 1, 2, 3 or ...
to get to a particular desktop screen instead of hunting for the
appropriate little picture on my taskbar. If in doubt, I can press F11 to
get a list of available windows.

It suits me, anyway.

Alex