GUI

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 27 15:04:31 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 09:40, Hugh Reilly wrote:
> Quick question. Which is better, KDE or GNOME? Or is there something better?
> Don't really wanna hear about those lesser "windows managers" whatevers. I'm
> looking for state-of-the-art GUI paradise.

Recent versions are VERY similar in function.  It's a matter of
preference.  I like Gnome because the panel is far more configurable,
and I find KDE's QT widgets very clunky.  But all in all, neither one is
'better'.

Austin
--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate