Toronto FreeNet massive trouble: where to go now?

Sergey Kuznetsov skuznets-WRMZ5ucGVl4BXFe83j6qeQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 25 16:30:24 UTC 2003

> I'm also a poor tfnet.ca user. Here I thought I was supporting a
> community ISP and the next thing I know I'm being resold a crappy
> Velocet DSL line. Someone mentioned that they are using iStop. I'm
> intrigued by the promise of an SLA if one pays $10/month. Since I depend
> on the uptime of this line for my business, it would make business sense
> to pay for it. Is anyone else with iStop, are they a good ISP, and does
> the SLA really live up to its promise?

     I am in proccess of moving to IStop (Istop and me fighting togwether
against of evil Bell technicians, who cannot correctly fix my profile on
their DSLAM). The technical support looks very fast responsive and helpful.

     I heard lots of positive feedbacks from my co-workers, who using
IStop service for quite awhile. At the same time here is Ralph Doncaster,
who is your quality assurance feedback to IStop =)

--
All the Best!