Mail Setup help!

JM jerome-mhXWc29+iYPyG1zEObXtfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 25 07:29:00 UTC 2003

hi,

this is my setup:

Internet ---- MAILSERVER (owned by sister company)

					| ( LAN )

			     Sendmail Box (FreeBSD) ( lies on our sister company's data center )

					| ( LAN )

				Qmail Box (Linux) ( lies on our data center )

currently all mails arrives at MAILSERVER. all mydomain.com is relayed to
Sendmail box w/c is where all our mail boxes of mydomain.com users lies.

now i want to relay all mails relayed to Sendmail Box to be relayed to Qmail
box.  can someone point me to a howto on this...

info:
 i can eliminate Sendmail Box.. but i cant because i dont want our sister
company to know that we are storing our mails inside our place.  because
they'll be asking us to use our own internet pipe for mails.. hehehehe..

TIA