Toronto Municipal Open Source Revolution, anyone ?

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 25 00:57:35 UTC 2003

Robert,

Great news!  Thanks for the contribution...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, Robert McDonald wrote:

> I have resourses to offer a comprehensive wiki, forum and blog site for this
> project..

> Check this out and if it suits the need of TLUG for this project I'm happy
> to contribute.
>
> http://lampware.info/tiki

OK, I logged in successfully and wrote a test article, but cannot preview
or submit it.  I get an "Alert! Can't open file for uploading" but I have
not told the machine to upload anything.  Does anyone else have this
problem?

IBM KICKS OFF GLOBAL LINUX AD PUSH
<http://www.adage.com/news.cms?newsId=38634>
Towards the bottom there is a list of governmental users.
'sabout time Toronto was on that list.

Does Debian base install right out of the box on i386 machines?

I see Xandros is a commercial release of Debian. Where does it differ?
How much trouble does this list figure Xandros went through to make this
difference?

cheers,
max.