Errors Compiling DVTitler for Kino

John Moniz john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 21:04:08 UTC 2003

I'm trying to compile a plug-in that does titling in Kino, but am
getting lots of errors. I was hoping to takle one error at a time.

During configure, I get one error:
" ./configure: line 7033: fontpath,: command not found  "

Looking at the file configure, below is what I found to have "fontpath,":
--------------------
# Check whether --with- or --without- was given.
if test "${with_+set}" = set; then
  withval="$with_"
  :
fi
 (fontpath,  --with-fontpath    Path to your TTF fonts dir,
case $with_fontpath in
      /*) cat >> confdefs.h <<\EOF
#define HAVE_FONTPATH 1
EOF
The above is the first instance of "fontpath" in the configure script.

Could anyone help out with the above error? My script
writing/understanding is just not very good. If I can get past this one,
some of the other errors might even disappear.

Thanks,

John.