Kernel with all parameters set -- how?

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 22:29:01 UTC 2003

Before I float this to Kernel mailing-list, I thought I should ask
kernel expert here...

When you boot with LILO, you can give various parameters, either on
command line, ie.
    boot: linux apm=power-off ip=bootp ...
or using LILO 'append' option, ie.
    append = "apm=power-off ip=bootp ..."

How do you produce a kernel image with all kernel parameters already
set?  I can use 'rdev' for 'root=', 'ro', and 'vga=' parameters.  But,
what do I do for 'apm=', 'ip=', and other parameters?

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>