New version of nkvir

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 15:15:09 UTC 2003

All this Procmail stuff reminded me to check for a new version, and there it
was, now deals with the Mimail.e and Mimail.j worms, as well as the usual stuff
like the Nigerian money scams:

http://agriroot.aua.gr/~nikant/nkvir/

and as always, I'd like to plug my fav "trash it before you even download it"
filter, which catches most of my spam before good ol' Procmail even has to deal:

http://mailfilter.sourceforge.net/

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046