circles

Chris Aitken aitken-BwLjziHGQLusTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 22 21:49:36 UTC 2003

I'll probably be shot for posting this question here but I'm going
around in circles.
If you can humour me maybe I can do a good turn for someone myself. I
have
been looking into working as a teacher in Portugal. I am looking for a
mailing list
(discussion list?) to meet others who have done this. Any ideas? I'm
googling
my fingers to death but all I'm coming up with are companies that want
to be
a step between me and what I want to do (and I may in fact need them,
TEFL
courses et al - but I want to speak with some people that have nothing
to gain
first).

Chris