Debian Updates

jkls jkls-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 22 21:17:10 UTC 2003

Here is a  link for some good examples of using apt-get
which is the package management tool.

To update just setup your /etc/sources list. (See bottom of
previous link for a sample sources.list) then run
(as root) # apt-get update.

Debian servers are up and down right now.
(due the security incident?) I couldn't
contact them on Thursday or this afternoon.