macintosh ppclinux: how to get mouse to work?

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 21 02:30:07 UTC 2003

> I cannot use my mouse as is.  This is due to my lack of familiarity with
> ppclinux.  I do not know how to set up my gpm.conf, specifically, which
> /dev file to use.

I can't help much either, but perhaps someone can with a little more
info... what type of mac and what type of mouse/mouse interface? (usb, etc)

If it's usb and a new machine I might be able to take a look at my
wife's OSX box upstairs and deduce something from that.

--

	For good, return good. For evil, return justice.