where does lynx "print to mail" option pipe to page to?

Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill lists-Gb8Tj4xcA4YgsBAKwltoeQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 19 23:35:37 UTC 2003

Hi again,

I don't know how to set it up, but there are some options to check out
in /etc/lynx.cfg:

SYSTEM_MAIL looks promising, but that may only be for replies.  You can
also check the PRINTER section, but it doesn't look like it is defined
there.

Another option is 'lynx --dump tlug.ss.org' from the command line, then
pipe it into your mail program.  (Scheduled as a cron job, this is how I
used to check sites daily.)

If you use the latter option, it is possible to use links instead (if
you like the way it formats web pages better).

Byron.