where does lynx "print to mail" option pipe to page to?

Max Blanco blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 19 18:51:39 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I think I finally got my pine/sendmail configuration to work.
I tested "echo test | mail max", sent mail from pine account to pine
account.  Everything's hunky dory.

Now the thing is my lynx browser print to mail command.  It doesn't work.
No message in /var/log/mail.log.  The print to mail command pooches with
an unreadable error like "sh: unknown: command not found".

Where do I go to look for the command that lynx says it can't find?

tia,
max.