pine ./build DEBUG=-g lnp works on ppclinux

Byron Q. Desnoyers Winmill lists-Gb8Tj4xcA4YgsBAKwltoeQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 19 06:46:01 UTC 2003

Great news.  I went through the same thing three days ago, so the
solution was fresh in my mind.

Would you mind trying Pine on usenet?  I'm having trouble with it and
would like to know if the problem is with me, or my ISP.  Not to mention
there is another chap who is having trouble with it.  (See Mozilla 1.4.1
thread.)

Thanks,
Byron.