Toronto Municipal Open Source Revolution, anyone ? Berlin Guinea pig

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 12 18:41:12 UTC 2003

The political process instills many people with grandiose plans.

But to be serious for a second, if it means saving the city, possibly
millions, I mean that's good enough ROI right there.

I want to learn from the city of Berlin. The mistakes and things they
have learned. They got a website for what they are doing/learning etc?
It could be like the blueprint for major metropolitan cities around the
world. Would they share that information and data with others?