Hello Every One

Jason Carson jay-ZPnsNkHkFjk at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 9 17:27:48 UTC 2003

I'm running Mandrake 9.2 and KDE has a taskbar applet called 'Runaway
Process Catcher', run that and see it if tells you anything.. If something
is wrong, it will cause a window to pop up asking you if you want to close
the program that is draining resources... that may help you isolate the
problem.

-Jay