linux = impossible? (no offense meant!)

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 8 15:57:24 UTC 2003

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 10:19:15 -0500
"ln @post.com" <linuxnewbie-pCGr9Sw2R8Y at public.gmane.org> uttered:

> That idiot who e-mailed you is retarded but after installing 6
> bizillion other programmes that werent ever mentioned we managed to
> get amsn to actually work. it was like some sort of miracle of god
>
> anyways, linux = impossible

Oh, and BTW, please pass on my congratulations and best wishes to your
son, he is obviously tenacious, going through what he did to accomplish
what seemed impossible, and is evidently much brighter than most, being
able to navigate a process that *is* very different from what he is used
to and yet get what he wanted done in the end.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046