linux = impossible? (no offense meant!)

ln @post.com linuxnewbie-pCGr9Sw2R8Y at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 8 15:19:15 UTC 2003

Thought you would all get a chuckle (I hope) from this e-mail my teenage (grade 12) son sent me.  Obviously he has a love-hate relationship with linux.

But, on the serious side, WHY is it so difficult to install anything on linux?  Can't we make installing software as easy as it is on Windows?

-Peter.