Lycoris [Was: Windows refund: stymied]

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 4 12:30:37 UTC 2003

> I took a look at http://www.nongnu.org/synaptic/index.html, is there a
> program which does this kind of thing in text mode for RH 7.3? Also,
as
> an aside, is it possible to change the account my server uses for
> up2date? The sysadmin registered it, but I don't know the password and
> now can not check for updates.
>
> Sid
> --

This is bizarre. I noticed this post this morning from my hotmail
account, and as I did not write this recently, was supprised to see a
post from myself. I checked the date I sent it from my hotmail account,
and found that I sent this email over a month ago. Is it normal for
email to not show up for a month?!

Sid