Micro ATX boards

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 3 17:30:02 UTC 2003

I agree and normally do not like using LG drives. The reason I did
though was that this machine is aimed at being a quality budget box. I
was not willing to cut into the quality of the main system (mainboard,
hard drive, RAM and so forth) but the CD-ROM is not critical to the
function of the system and low-cost enough that if anything did go
wrong, I could afford to replace it under warranty. Besides, I would be
suprised if that problem isn't fixed soon.

Madison