Data recovery emergency on a downed server... Help please!!

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 31 23:13:46 UTC 2003

It will be interesting when the next-gen dvd format becomes more
affordable. The blu-ray format will store 27gb on a songle dvd.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News/Details.asp?RelatedID=4429
http://www.blu-ray.com/
http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-990826.html

Any prices I have found are in the 3500 USD range.

Hmm... come to think of it, were'nt DVD writers about 600 buck last
christmas? About 100 bucks now. Let's hope that the blu-ray devices drop
just as fast.

--
" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"