DocBook

John Wildberger wildberger-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 29 23:06:06 UTC 2003

In the directory  /linux/Documentation/DocBook  there are a great number of
files all having the extension 'tmpl'. Presumably this stands for template.
When I open anyone of these files in filemanager I see the full text all
jammed together without any attempt of formatting.
How can I display these pages in a reasonable manner?
I found all kinds of references that deal with writing doc books, but have
found so far none that would explain how to read them.
Can anyone give me a hint?
John