City Of Toronto

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 27 19:53:51 UTC 2003

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003, David J Patrick wrote:

> Yikes !
>     It sounds like a golden opportunity is starting to rust !
> The earlier thread "Toronto Municipal Open Source Revolution, anyone ?"
> had a flash of enthusiasm and then very little follow through.

I honestly think the time of year had something to do with this. We
concluded that nothing will be happening in the city council until
sometime in January.

At this point I'd like to propose a face to face meeting for interested
companies and individuals to discuss the type of approach that could be
made to the city.

I propose the following meeting:

Where:	Ginger 2 restaurant
	403 Yonge Street,
	Toronto, ON
	M5B 1S9

When:	7pm, Monday Jan 12 2003.

Please RSVP to me by Monday Jan 5 so we know how many people are coming.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.