In the Dark with Midnight Commander

Justin Zygmont jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 24 18:40:31 UTC 2003

i'm suprised that you are using an xterm to run mc in, myself being a dos
user, I use the virtual consoles.  I use mc everyday, and i'd be at a
major loss without it.  nc was a mystery to me when i first got it, at
least we have searchable documentation these days on the internet.  I'm
suprised more people don't use mc, it was a major hit when it came out for
dos, and the linux one is free.  A quick google search will turn up lots
of info on it.