Waaaay offtopic

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 20 04:07:39 UTC 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:51:09 -0500
"Hugh Reilly" <hughreilly1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Joe, I gotta say that I know William personally, and I will vouch for him
> 100%. Friends don't always have to agree with one another. The fact that
> William chooses a Linux Users Group as his medium for defending Bill Gates
> may seem a little unusual, but I think it's borne more from a sense of
> frustration about developing viable models for successful business in the
> Linux realm.
>
> I think we'd all like to see Linux as successful as Microsoft has been. And
> I think we will.

Well, knock yourself out then ;-)

Unfortunately for Will, the majority of the Linux community are what he would
consider "commies", you know, people who believe in evil things like sharing and
collaborating. Must be very frustrating.

He's still *plonked*.

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046
Administration again, all right?"-- Bill O'Reilly, March 18, 2003