Waaaay offtopic

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 20 02:54:58 UTC 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:37:28 -0500
"Hugh Reilly" <hughreilly1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Yes, William, I expect more. But I have to admit that when people are afraid
> for their livelihoods, they do tend to act against the "greater good" if it
> will help their own individual circumstances. That's why I think it's so
> important to make sure our systems and institutions are designed to harness
> human nature to increase the "greater good".

Hugh, please, it's getting painful. I mean seriously:

"Even though the only people who are losing bone calcium are those who
drink milk like water, they will defend their livelihood."

Does that make *any* sense whatsoever to you? Do you really think the mind that
came up with that sentence is ever going to see your point of view?

Anyway, it's your call, but my guess is we're a coupla cans short of a sixpack
with this one :-P

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046